Wondering How to Optimize Power Consumption and Reduce Environmental Pollution?
It goes without saying that a “healthier” and safer performance of your equipment on board can keep you a step ahead.
We have been actively working in this direction for a long time and we are pleased with the results.
Take our ESS (ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM) , totally based on inverter technology!
- It is one of our R&D latest products developed in -house
- It is a smart energy saving system
- It is an innovative onboard automation system
- It optimizes power consumption and reduces environmental pollution
- It monitors both energy and fuel consumption
- It reduces wear and tear on electric equipment
- It improves the performance of the controlled electric motors
- It is easily applied to ventilation and Sea/Fresh Water Cooling Systems
Monitoring of both energy and fuel consumption on board ships is critical! This “intelligent” system informs/communicates in real time how to correctly manage consumption.
We know by experience that taking good care of systems and equipment is always the best way to avoid unexpected major problems and/or anticipate them!
We believe that research is the path to finding solutions and developing products supporting navigation, safety and mostly our clients in their working challenges on board.
One of the most important tasks is to find ways to keep all business running at full speed while keeping our eco-system in excellent shape.